Brothers in Arms 3
Third-person shooting game featuring exciting multiplayer action
A third-person shooter, Brothers in Arms 3 has everything a gamer loves. You take the role of Sergeant Wright, a World War II hero who fights the Nazis, in the days following the Normandy landings. You control him and maneuver throughout the scenes and use cover to protect yourself from the spray of enemy bullets. In the meantime, you do your best to shoot every Nazi who comes within 100 yards of you. Because of Wright's rank, he has inherent talents to influence the battlefield, an interesting addition to the gameplay.
Brothers in Arms 3 gives you a wealthy arsenal of World War II weapons. Your rifle will be reliable and accurate, but you can also fire sniper rifles, shotguns, missile launchers and machines guns. As you beat the levels and progress through the story, more weapons will unlock. The story mode tells about Sergeant Wright's exploits and achievements throughout the missions. You will find yourself in gunfights against the Nazis through a variety of settings, and if you want to survive, you better take cover. The enemy shoots to kill.
An outstanding action game, Brothers in Arms 3 also has a multiplayer mode. You have four maps and two game modes: Team Death Match and Free for All. Admittedly, the multiplayer could use some more. Its basic and fails to offer enough. Throughout your gameplay, you want to upgrade your weapons whenever possible because a soldier will only be as deadly as the weapon he carries. Overall, it's a fun free game to check out.
- Riveting story mode
- Your character controls the battlefield with his inherent abilities
- Tons of hardcore action
- A free game
- A lot of lag
- The multiplayer needs more modes
Minor bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.